The best budget and inexpensive smartphones under $150 in 2023
The Gizchina technology portal has compiled a rating of the best budget and low-cost smartphones under $150. The Redmi 12C smartphone from the Chinese company is named the best budget model among smartphones under $150. When compiling the rating, experts took into account the technical characteristics and the camera.
TOP 5 best inexpensive smartphones under $150 in 2023
● First place Redmi 12C. This smartphone has good autonomy, which is provided by a 5000 mAh battery. The resolution of the main camera is 50 megapixels. Responsible for performance is the MediaTek Helio G85 processor. The basic modification has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of ROM memory.
● Second place MOTO G31. The smartphone has a 6.4 inch Full HD+ screen. The main camera consists of 3 modules: 50 MP, 8 MP (ultra wide-angle lens) and 2 MP (macro). The front camera uses a single 13 MP sensor located on the front panel. Performance is provided by the MediaTek Helio G85 processor.
● Third place OnePlus Nord N20 SE. The smartphone uses a MediaTek Helio G35 processor. The basic modification offers 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of ROM memory. The 6.56-inch IPS display has HD+ resolution. At the top of the front panel there is a cutout for the front camera of 8 megapixels. On the back side, there is a dual main camera: a 50MP main sensor and a 2MP portrait sensor. The battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh is responsible for the autonomy of the smartphone. There is support for fast charging at 33W.
● Fourth place Samsung Galaxy A04E. When choosing a smartphone in the budget segment, fans of the South Korean brand Samsung should pay attention to the Samsung Galaxy A04E model. This is the best model in this price segment. The smartphone uses a MediaTek Helio G35 processor. The amount of RAM is 4 GB, and the built-in (ROM) for data storage is 64 GB. The 6.5-inch screen has HD+ resolution. The main camera has a 13 MP sensor. The front camera is only 5 megapixels. The battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh is responsible for autonomy. A 3.5 mm jack is provided for connecting headphones.
● Fifth place Blackview BV5200 Pro. The smartphone also runs on a MediaTek Helio G35 processor. The amount of memory in the basic modification is 4/64 GB. The 6.1-inch display has HD+ resolution. At the top of the front panel is an 8 MP front camera for selfies. The main camera consists of two sensors: the main one at 13 MP and the depth sensor at 5 MP. Autonomy is provided by a battery with a capacity of 5180 mAh.
Analysts agree that in 2023 we can expect a decline in smartphone prices. This is due to the overflow of manufacturers' warehouses and low demand from consumers. To maintain high sales, manufacturers will have to reduce the prices of smartphones.